All office file type icons turned to generic white icons - Microsoft Community

All office file type icons turned to generic white icons - Microsoft Community

Looking for:

Microsoft Office not displaying icons, previews, and other buttons - Microsoft Community. 













































     


Microsoft Office Icon Missing From Start Menu: Fixed.Office icons are blank after installing Office from the Microsoft Store



 

After installing Office in the Microsoft Store, the icons of Office files are displayed as white icons. You may also see this error when right-clicking the Windows desktop, clicking New and choosing one of the Office apps:. Note: The issue affects Office Version Build If the problem persists, repeat these steps but click Reset instead of Fix in Step 3.

Microsoft Tech Community. Office Forum on Answers. Provide feedback. Fixes or workarounds fro recent Office installation or activation issues. You may also see this error when right-clicking the Windows desktop, clicking New and choosing one of the Office apps: Error 0xA: The data area passed to a system call is too small.

Ask the experts Connect with experts, discuss the latest news, updates, and best practices, and read our blog. Suggest a new feature We love reading your suggestions and feedback! Share your thoughts. We're listening. Need more help? Join the discussion. Was this information helpful? Yes No. Thank you! Any more feedback? The more you tell us the more we can help. Can you help us improve? Resolved my issue. Clear instructions. Easy to follow. No jargon. Pictures helped.

Didn't match my screen. Incorrect instructions. Too technical. Not enough information. Not enough pictures. Any additional feedback? Submit feedback. Thank you for your feedback!

   

 

Microsoft office 2013 icons not displaying correctly free.Office 2016 Icons showing blank



   

As I understand you are facing issue with the display icon for the Word program. Let me assist you with the issue. I hope the above step helps fix the issue.

Let us know if you need any help. Was this reply helpful? Yes No. Sorry this didn't help. Choose where you want to search below Search Search the Community. I recently upgraded from a 32 bit PC to a 64 bit computer running Windows 7. The problem I am having is that all the icons for my Word Docs are white with light grey lines. When I open them up and "save as" rich text format the icons show as normal- with the big blue "W".

I don't want my files to be in rich text format, however. I would prefer them to remain as a DOCX file. I have also rebuilt my icon cache to no avail. Is there something I can do to fix this? It's really bugging me.

Thank you. This thread is locked. You can follow the question or vote as helpful, but you cannot reply to this thread. I have the same question 4. Report abuse. Details required :. Cancel Submit.

Deepa Raj. In reply to sabjohn39's post on April 28, Hi, As I understand you are facing issue with the display icon for the Word program. Thanks for your feedback. How satisfied are you with this reply? Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site. This site in other languages x.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Windows 7 Jump Lists: Troubleshooting Missing Items « XVII by Jake Edwards - Why Is Windows 10 Start Menu Not Working

Microsoft access 2013 step by step practice files free